Le continent reforgé de GreenWoods
Bienvenue a tous dans le royaume de Green-Woods.
Le continent reforgé de GreenWoods

Forum sur les parties en cours de D&D au Saguenay dans le royaume de Greenwoods
 
AccueilPortailCalendrierFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion
J'ai fait le ménage de vieux forums et catégories, ils sont maintenant dans la section **Archive** du forum. Aussi, j'aimerais vous dire que quelques nouveautés on éclos sur différents sujets.

Partagez | 
 

 Aventure 1

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Dungeon Master
Admin
avatar

Messages : 332
Date d'inscription : 18/09/2009
Age : 34
Localisation : Jonquière

MessageSujet: Aventure 1   Lun 27 Nov - 20:56

Caractéristique : Life 12 / Mana: 14 / Gold: 14 / Morale : 0


You are a young wizard seeking treasure and glory. You are walking along a path in the forest one day's journey from Ring City, your beloved home. Night has just fallen and you're thinking about how it might be a good idea to find a campsite. After all, you ARE in goblin territory and it's dangerous to travel in dark.

Suddenly, you smell something awful.


"Reginold! Are you responsible for that outrageous smell?" You ask the warrior striding ahead of you.

"Pray, no! I am always downwind from my companions when I squeeze the bellows," Reginold answers.

You realize you never encountered this stench before and it is too close... And, perhaps it's your imagination, but is that muffled breathing you just heard?

What do you do?


.....


YOU CAN




A. Shout a warning to Reginold.

B. Dive flat on your face.

C. Hide.

D. Stop and listen.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://green-woods.forumactif.org
Dungeon Master
Admin
avatar

Messages : 332
Date d'inscription : 18/09/2009
Age : 34
Localisation : Jonquière

MessageSujet: Re: Aventure 1   Mar 28 Nov - 13:58

Les choix on été fait : 

Ax1
Cx1
Dx1

Aucun n'a été donc sélectionner. 
Je vais tirer au sort.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://green-woods.forumactif.org
Dungeon Master
Admin
avatar

Messages : 332
Date d'inscription : 18/09/2009
Age : 34
Localisation : Jonquière

MessageSujet: Re: Aventure 1   Mar 28 Nov - 14:14

Caractéristique : Life 12 / Mana: 12 / Gold: 14 / Morale : 0



Action : Shout a warning to Reginold..




''It is an ambush!'' you shout.


Startled, Reginold springs off the ground like a jackrabbit, his chain armor jingling.


Just then, out of the bush rush several snarling goblins, their eyes glowing green in the mucky darkness. They charge with their short spears.

MANA -2




With an arcane word and a flourish of one hand, you send a bolt of fire into the leader of the charge, who drop to the ground trashing in flame. Reginold hacks down another with his sword. The remaining three run away, whooping and yipping.




their cries are joined by others from the dark forest all around you. Many Calls from far too many goblins to fight toe-bt-toe.




''it's hunting party! Probably tracking wild game. we human are a delicacy, much better than mutton,'' Reginold Says




You regard the two dead goblins on the ground. Dead goblins are worth ten gold pieces per head in the city. Luckily, you don't need to carry their head around. The city authoritie will accept their left ears.

.......

What do you do?




A) Cut the ear off
B) Just run
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://green-woods.forumactif.org
Dungeon Master
Admin
avatar

Messages : 332
Date d'inscription : 18/09/2009
Age : 34
Localisation : Jonquière

MessageSujet: Re: Aventure 1   Mar 28 Nov - 22:12

Les choix on été fait : 

Run x2
Cut the left ear : x1

Action : RUN!!!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://green-woods.forumactif.org
Dungeon Master
Admin
avatar

Messages : 332
Date d'inscription : 18/09/2009
Age : 34
Localisation : Jonquière

MessageSujet: Re: Aventure 1   Mar 28 Nov - 22:24

Caractéristique : Life 12 / Mana: 12 / Gold: 14 / Morale : 0



Action : Run


'' The forest is crawling with goblins! It is time to flee!'' you shout, ans the two of you run into the forest in a direction from wich you do not yet hear their cries.


'' What now?'' Reginold asks, panting after you have run for a strech. '' Certainly there are excellent place to hide in the forest. If we can just survive until morning...''


'' Exactly, the goblins mau have hunting dogs or even wolves, and their own sense of smell is keen'' you say


''We might climb a tree, then. That would at least be defensible, '' Reginold Suggests.


''You wish to be treed like a fox with goblins barking underneath??'' - you said


''If you wish a position that is both defensible and allows some freedom of movement, we should hasten to castle Inverness. It is near, and we could fortify ourselves behind thoses walls'' Reginol says.


You frown. ''it is a fortress, yes, but unhabited by what? Gods know what manner of creatures may have taken up residence in that ruin over year....''


WHAT YOU DO



1) Hide in the forest
2) Climb a large tree
3) Garrison in the ruin
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://green-woods.forumactif.org
valenrod

avatar

Messages : 26
Date d'inscription : 30/05/2011

MessageSujet: Re: Aventure 1   Mar 28 Nov - 22:30

Garrison Ruin

y manque une réponse pour la suite , la suite , la suite !


Dernière édition par valenrod le Mer 29 Nov - 16:41, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur
Dyminio



Messages : 1
Date d'inscription : 15/06/2017

MessageSujet: Re: Aventure 1   Mar 28 Nov - 23:57

Garrison
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur
winchester

avatar

Messages : 11
Date d'inscription : 28/11/2017

MessageSujet: Re: Aventure 1   Ven 1 Déc - 21:33

je crois que mes amis ont raison. La garrison
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur
winchester

avatar

Messages : 11
Date d'inscription : 28/11/2017

MessageSujet: Continuité   Ven 22 Déc - 1:11

est-ce qu'on abandonne l'histoire? ou est-ce un break pour les fêtes?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur
Contenu sponsorisé




MessageSujet: Re: Aventure 1   

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
 
Aventure 1
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1
 Sujets similaires
-
» Partons à l'aventure !
» [1st Rp] Petite aventure dans les plaines
» [LIBRE] L'aube d'une grande aventure...
» Event RP "aventure"
» Le début d'un grande aventure...

Permission de ce forum:Vous ne pouvez pas répondre aux sujets dans ce forum
Le continent reforgé de GreenWoods :: Les parties en cours :: Wizard's Adventure-
Sauter vers: